EM SHERIF CAFE BRANCHES:
Minet El Hosn, Beirut, Downtown
The Avenues Mall, Phase 4, Gardens Area, Kuwait
The Zone, Takhasousi Road, Riyadh, KSA
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Location preliminary survey.
- Transfer of know-how and guidelines through 7 detailed manuals.
- Recruitment and training of key managerial positions in Beirut Lebanon.
- Supplier sourcing and quality insurance of raw products.
- Grand opening preparation and support.
- Periodical visits to outlets as agreed upon (up to 2 days per month for the first year).
- Periodical update of manuals.
- Periodical update of menu items and recipes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD PROVIDE:
- A location that is satisfactory to our requirements.
- Ideally surface should be of 400 sqm (40% allocated for kitchen).
- Ideally a seating capacity of 120.
- The complete building and FFE as detailed in the franchise manuals you will receive.
- Hiring qualified staff as per our requirements.
- Salaries of key personnel during their training period in Beirut Lebanon.
- Airline tickets and lodging to our delegates during periodical visits (continues after the opening as well).
- Adhere to all clauses approved upon in the franchise agreement.
WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT:
- Primary fee:
- 400,000 USD as a franchise fee for the 1st outlet
- 300,000 USD as a franchise fee for the 2nd outlet
- 200,000 USD as a franchise fee for the 3rd outlet
- Construction (MEP, FFE, Kitchen, etc…) 4,000$ - 5,000$/ sqm*
- Royalty fees: 8% from gross sales**
- Marketing fees: 1% from gross sales**
- Franchise length: 10 years renewable
*Construction prices are estimates and vary depending on local costs.
**These fees are to be paid on a monthly basis.
For Franchising Details:
Hazmieh, Gardenia Center, Ground Floor