EM SHERIF CAFE BRANCHES:
Minet El Hosn, Beirut, Downtown
The Avenues Mall, Phase 4, Gardens Area, Kuwait
The Zone, Takhasousi Road, Riyadh, KSA
White by The Waterway North 90th Street, New Cairo, Egypt
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Location preliminary survey.
- Transfer of know-how and guidelines through 7 detailed manuals.
- Recruitment and training of key managerial positions in Beirut Lebanon.
- Supplier sourcing and quality insurance of raw products.
- Grand opening preparation and support.
- Periodical visits to outlets as agreed upon (up to 2 days per month for the first year).
- Periodical update of manuals.
- Periodical update of menu items and recipes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD PROVIDE:
- A location that is satisfactory to our requirements.
- Ideally surface should be of 400 sqm (40% allocated for kitchen).
- Ideally a seating capacity of 120.
- The complete building and FFE as detailed in the franchise manuals you will receive.
- Hiring qualified staff as per our requirements.
- Salaries of key personnel during their training period in Beirut Lebanon.
- Airline tickets and lodging to our delegates during periodical visits (continues after the opening as well).
- Adhere to all clauses approved upon in the franchise agreement.
WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT:
- Primary fee:
- 400,000 USD as a franchise fee for the 1st outlet
- 300,000 USD as a franchise fee for the 2nd outlet
- 200,000 USD as a franchise fee for the 3rd outlet
- Construction (MEP, FFE, Kitchen, etc…) 4,000$ - 5,000$/ sqm*
- Royalty fees: 8% from gross sales**
- Marketing fees: 1% from gross sales**
- Franchise length: 10 years renewable
*Construction prices are estimates and vary depending on local costs.
**These fees are to be paid on a monthly basis.
For Franchising Details:
Hazmieh, Gardenia Center, Ground Floor